Public consultations are now underway for the new draft frameworks for agriculture, land-based engineering, trees and timber, horticulture, and environmental conservation.
As part of the review, it is important that feedback is provided by training providers, employers, employer organisations, trade unions and apprentices to get a full picture of the suitability of the proposed changes to the frameworks.
The consultation closes on 4 February 2020.
Take the surveys here:
- Agriculture: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/AgricultureWales
- Environmental Conservation: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EnvironmentalConservationWales
- Horticulture: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HorticultureWales
- Land-based Engineering: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LandbasedEngineeringWales
- Trees and Timber: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TreesTimberWales