HABC has received official confirmation from the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) that several of its apprenticeship and work-based learning qualifications will be funded.
The qualifications will be added to the SFA’s Simplified Funding Rates Catalogue for 2014/15, meaning that training providers can draw down funding for their delivery.
The qualifications that have had funding confirmed are:
- HABC Level 2 Certificate In Warehousing and Storage Principles (QCF);
- HABC Level 2 Certificate In Cleaning Principles (QCF);
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Principles (QCF);
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration (QCF); and
- HABC Level 2 Certificate In Customer Service (QCF).
Additionally the learning information aims available through The Hub (which provides online services for use by organisations working with the SFA) will be updated accordingly based on this development.
Please be aware that it is your responsibility to confirm funding availability for the programmes you anticipate delivering. Confirmation of funding should be discussed with your SFA representative or primary contract holder.
Further information on the extensive range of qualifications available from HABC is available here.