To celebrate National Apprenticeship Week 2016 we are giving away a £100 Highfield credit voucher to one lucky winner.
TO ENTER: Like our Facebook page, share this post, and tell us what you’d spend your £100 credit voucher on in the comments section.
The winner will be announced on Friday 18 March at 12.30pm.
Don’t forget to tag your friends and colleagues in the comments to let them know that they could also be in with a chance of winning!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Employees of Highfield or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The selected winner must follow/like the Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance Facebook account on their entry channel to qualify to receive the prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The £100 credit voucher can be redeemed against any product listed on our Highfield International website and Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance qualifications, subject to HABC’s terms and conditions. To redeem the voucher against examination or assessment materials with HABC you must be a HABC approved centre and be approved to offer the qualification in the subject area requested with appropriate training, assessing or quality assurance staff in place where required.
- Closing date for entry will be 18.03.16 at 12.30pm. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winner will be chosen at random on 18.03.16.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook. The winner’s name will also be announced publicly upon the closure of the competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, LinkedIn or any other social network.