We’ve launched a brand new suite of digital qualifications to give you the opportunity to offer more training options to your customers.
Our new Information Communication Technology (ICT) qualifications, which are available as awards and certificates from entry-level to level 2, cover basic IT skills for learners preparing to enter work and for those looking to build their skills in the workplace.
The UK’s ICT industry now makes around £60 billion each year and is currently one of the world’s largest ICT markets. And the great news is that approved Highfield centres can now register to be among the first to deliver these qualifications to make sure that learners don’t miss out.
For more information on the qualifications, just follow the links below:
- Highfield Entry Level 3 Award in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Entry Level 3 Certificate in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 1 Award in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Digital Skills for the Workplace (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for the Workplace (RQF)
So if you’re already a Highfield approved centre and want to offer our new digital qualifications, please speak to your account manager who will be happy to help.
If you’re not a Highfield approved centre, call us on 01302 363277/0845 2260350 or drop us a line at email@example.com