That’s why HABC has teamed up with conflict-management specialists Maybo to host two workshops that will give you and your staff the skills to deal with violence in the workplace – actual and potential.
The workshops, Violence Reduction Strategies and Violence and Restraint Reduction Strategies for Health and Social Care Settings, will use Maybo’s eight-step model to teach you how to review risks and identify the most effective combination of measures to reduce them in your work setting.
Key topics covered include:
- Violence risk reduction and prevention;
- Incident and post-incident management;
- Best practice and approaches in violence reduction;
- Organisational strategies to reducing risks;
- Reducing clinically related challenging behaviour and understanding the use of restrictive interventions (health and social care settings workshop only); and
- Training needs analysis for your organisation.
Ideal for managers, health and safety practitioners, social care workers and trainers, the workshops cost just £95 + VAT per delegate for HABC Approved Centres and £155 + VAT for non-Centres.
Both workshops take place at our Academy House office in Doncaster on the following dates:
• Violence Reduction Strategies – 29 September 2014; and
• Violence & Restraint Reduction Strategies for Health and Social Care Settings – 30 September 2014.
For more information or to book your place, email us at email@example.com or call 0845 226 0350. Alternatively, book online here for the Violence Reduction Strategies workshop and here for the Violence & Restraint Reduction Strategies for Health and Social Care Settings workshop.