Highfield Products has recently launched two new kits for learners wishing to improve their understanding of the principles of equality, diversity and rights, and for those handling and administering medication, in relation to their workplace role.
The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Equality, Diversity and Rights in Care Knowledge-kit has been designed to support the associated qualification, and enhances the learning experience through use of a textbook and workbook covering the following units:
- Introduction to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Introduction to human rights
- Principles of equality, diversity, rights and inclusion in care
- Principles of equality, diversity, rights and inclusion in dementia, learning disability and mental health care
Knowledge-kits support learners through a number of different delivery models, whether it’s direct delivery, distance-learning or a blended delivery model.
For more information, go to https://www.highfieldproducts.com/products/item/426/equality-diversity-knowledge-kit/
The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Medication Handling and Administration for Care Settings Knowledge-kit is aimed at learners wishing to support their role in the workplace, specifically for learners in care roles where they are likely to be handling and administering medication.
This kit enhances the learning experience of those completing the Level 2 Certificate and includes both a textbook and workbook for the following units of the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Medication Handling and Administration for Care Settings:
- Introduction to medication types and processes
- Introduction to the principles of handling medication
- Introduction to the principles of administering medication
For more information on how you can purchase this kit, call us on 0845 226 0350/01302 363277 and speak to a member of the account management team, who will be happy to help.
You can also get in touch by emailing email@example.com