We’ve launched a comprehensive suite of qualifications for businesses and individuals looking to improve their digital skills, and to meet the needs of providers looking to make the most of their adult education budget (AEB).
Based on the national standards for essential digital skills, the qualifications have been to designed to meet the needs to Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) that have put digital skills right at the top of their agendas, meaning providers increasingly need to deliver digitally-focused curriculum to qualify for funding.
So, to help you meet this demand, we’ve developed a complete suite of SIX brand-new, regulated digital qualifications that will meet the requirements of LEPs while providing learners and businesses with the digital skills that are now vital in nearly every workplace.
The qualifications are:
- Highfield Entry Level 3 Award in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Entry Level 3 Certificate in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 1 Award in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Digital Skills for the Workplace (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for the Workplace (RQF)
And the great news is that approved Highfield approved centres can now register to be among the first to deliver these qualifications.
For more on the complete suite, go to https://www.highfieldqualifications.com/qualifications/digital-skills