Food hygiene and technology professionals from across the country will get the chance to hear the latest news and updates from some of the top experts at special conference next February.
Hosted by the Society of Food Hygiene and Technology (SoFHT) and supported by Highfield Qualifications, the Back to Basics: The Next Generation conference will take place on 13 February 2018 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, and will give delegates the change to hear first hand about the latest research and technology.
- Hand Hygiene – Tracey Black – DEB
- Labelling and Coding Verification Systems – Jude Mason – Succour
- Allergen Risks and Controls – Barbara Hirst – RSSL
- Pest Control Threats and Solutions – John Simmons – Acheta
- Cleaning Technology and Verification – Peter Littleton – Klenzan
- Training Shortfalls and Solutions – Jude Hutchinson – Highfield Qualifications
Tickets cost £99 plus VAT for Highfield Approved Centres, and £145 for non-Highfield centres.
To find out more, go to the Highfield events section here.
If you would like to find out more about exhibition opportunities, please contact Phil Shaw on 07818 571261 or SoFHT on 01827 872500.