In the security sector, trust is everything.
From trust in your employees to your customers’ trust in you, it’s the security sector’s most valuable asset.
So, when it comes to end-point assessment, you need an organisation you can rely on.
Highfield Assessment is now approved to deliver end-point assessment (EPA) for the Security First Line Manager apprenticeship standard.
Why use Highfield Assessment?
We’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to. We can offer your business a full range of assessment services, support and advice to help you and your security apprentices achieve your goals.
In fact, we’re one of the leading authorities on EPA in the country and have already worked with some of the biggest and best-known organisations in the UK, delivering thousands of successful assessments across over 30 different apprenticeship standards.
That all stems from our unbeatable offer and complete assessment service, which includes:
- assessment resources and guidance
- engagement with external quality assurance organisations
- training and standardisation for assessors to ensure fair, consistent and reliable assessments
- our own dedicated employer engagement team
- a simple scheduling process, with a scheduling team on hand to support you
- a digital dashboard that tracks every point of a learner’s journey, allowing you to gather data, generate reports and action tasks
- and most importantly, our understanding of both apprentice AND employer requirements
All of which adds up to thousands of happy apprentices, providers and employers!
So, whether you’re considering taking on apprentices for the first time, wanting to have your existing in-house training recognised, or you’re searching for services to ensure you claim your full share of levy funding, you can trust us to deliver.
Find out more by dropping us a line at email@example.com or by calling 01302 363277/0845 2260350.
Or go to www.highfieldassessment.com
Highfield Qualifications is recognised as an end-point assessment organisation (EPAO) by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) and sits on the Register of End Point Assessment Organisations. Our EPA services are delivered through our Highfield Assessment brand.