Great news from Highfield! The portfolio of apprenticeship standards we are approved to deliver EPA for has once again expanded. This is with the addition of the Leader in Adult Care standard.
This brings the grand total of standards we’re approved to deliver end-point assessment for to 46!
How does the Leader in Adult Care professional role fit within my business?
This apprenticeship is for those that will have the responsibility for managing community or residential based services. A Leader in Adult Care has a responsibility to ensure the service they provide is safe, effective, caring, responsive to people’s needs and well-led. They may be a registered manager of a service, unit, deputy or assistant manager. They will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance of the care given and the values and training of staff with established standards and regulations.
An overview of the programme structure, assessment methods and more is available here.
Why choose Highfield for your EPA?
We’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to.
We’re one of the leading authorities on EPA in the country. As a result of this, we can offer your business a full range of assessment services. This includes support and advice to help you and your apprentices achieve your goals.
Our unbeatable offer and complete assessment service. This includes:
- comprehensive assessment resources and guidance
- engagement with external quality assurance organisations
- training and standardisation for all assessors
- a dedicated employer engagement team
- a simple scheduling process with the scheduling team on hand for support
- the Vault – Highfield’s online, browser-based e-portfolio system. This tracks every point of a learner’s journey, allows learners to access resources, store evidence, interact with their assigned tutor, plan their activities and view their progress
So, whether you’re considering taking on apprentices for the first time, wanting to have your existing in-house training recognised, or you’re searching for services to ensure you claim your full share of levy funding, you can trust Highfield to deliver.
Find the full range of standards we cover on our website here.
Email us to find out more or call our team today on 01302 363277.