HABC is hosting a health and safety CPD event for trainers delivering its L3 and L4 qualifications.
Hosted at Academy House, Doncaster, on 15 December 2014, the Health and Safety CPD workshop will deal specifically with the HABC Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF) and the HABC Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF).
Topics covered include:
- Delivery, learning outcomes and assessment review of both qualifications;
- Risk assessment and safe systems of work standardisation activity;
- Recording and management of the qualifications;
- Learning outcomes and indicative content for both qualifications;
- Assessment review and common mistakes; and
- Centre marked activity requirements.
Cost per delegate is £95 plus VAT for HABC Approved Centres and £155 plus VAT for non-Centres.
For more information on the L3 and L4 qualifications or to book your place, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 226 0350.
Alternatively, book online here.