Highfield will be hosting a CPD event this September for those involved in licensing and the delivery of licensing qualifications in Scotland.
Held at the University of Stirling on 30 September 2015, the event will provide a number of key updates, as well as feature high-profile speakers such as John Lee (Head of Policy and Public Affairs for the Scottish Grocers Federation), Janet Hood (licensing legal expert), Lindsay Fyfe (licensing standards officer for Stirling Council), Simon Goulding (licensing standards officer for Dundee City Council) and Andy Constantine (Highfield Licensing and Compliance Manager).
Topics covered on the day will include:
- Legal updates for Scotland
- How licensing standards officers operate
- Social responsibility strategies
- Technology updates – covering e-learning, e-assessment and social media
- What makes an excellent trainer (which includes how Highfield can help you to add value to your training).
Tickets cost just £95 + VAT, or £55+VAT for Highfield members.
For more details and to book your place, click here. You can also book your place by calling 0845 2260350/01302 363277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not currently a Highfield Approved Centre, but are interested in becoming one, then please visit here.