HABC is hosting an event to provide an understanding of the biological and legal aspects of public health pest control.
Hosted at Academy House, Doncaster on 3 December 2014, the one-day workshop will allow delegates to consider some of the problems faced by the food safety industry when it comes to pest control including:
- Regulatory requirements, and the problems faced in compliance;
- The usual suspects – rodents and insect pests of the food industry;
- Why pests like food production;
- The problems with pesticides;
- What pest control contractors actually do; and
- The responsibilities of the food producer.
The event is ideal for technical and hygiene managers in food manufacturing, catering managers and environmental health practitioners.
Cost per delegate is £95 plus VAT for HABC Approved Centres and £155 plus VAT for non-Centres.
For more information or to book your place, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 226 0350.
Alternatively, book online here.