The Skills Funding Agency (SFA) has announced that it will fund 12 more HABC qualifications further to those already announced.
HABC had already obtained agreement from the SFA for the funding of 48 qualifications earlier in the year, but has now had confirmation for another 12 after a successful appeal.
The qualifications, which will have funding available from 1 August 2015, are:
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (QCF)
- HABC Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Food Production and Cooking) (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service (QCF)
- HABC Level 3 Diploma in Management (QCF)
- HABC Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate in Driving Goods Vehicles (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beverage Service (QCF)
- HABC Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food Service (QCF)
- HABC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Contact Centre Operations (QCF)
- HABC Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
The additional 12 qualifications will be added to the 2015/2016 simplified funding rates catalogue.
To access the list of all funded qualifications, click here
If you are a HABC Approved Centre and have any questions regards qualifications and funding, please contact your account manager directly.