Now more than ever, caring for our physical health and mental wellbeing are an important part of our personal and working life. Whether that’s by taking exercise, understanding the effects of alcohol consumption or appreciating the importance of maintaining a work-life balance. We all have something to learn.
For many, being aware of the signs, symptoms and risks of mental ill-health and how to best to manage them is a crucial element of their workplace or everyday life. Those currently working or preparing to work in health and social care will also need current knowledge of infection prevention and control.
And so, Highfield is pleased to announce the launch of five brand-new qualifications in health & social care, wellbeing and mental health, which are fully available for delivery and assessment now.
Full qualification specifications and more information on who these courses are for and how they are assessed can be found by following the links in the table below.
How long are the courses?
The total qualification times (TQT) and guided learning hours (GLH) for these qualifications are:
- Highfield Level 1 Award in Health and Wellbeing (RQF): £15.00 per registration
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Mental Health (RQF): £61.00 per registration
- Highfield Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health and Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings (RQF): £33.50 per registration
- Highfield Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Health and Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings (RQF): £61.00 per registration
- Highfield Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Health and Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s Settings (RQF): £81.00 per registration
How can I start to deliver?
You can start to deliver these qualifications now. Please contact your account manager, and they can start the approval process for you.
Before delivering your courses, please make sure you are familiar with the qualification specifications, which outline all learning outcomes, assessment criteria and centre requirements.
The qualification specifications can be found in each qualification overview on our website here.