We’ve launched a comprehensive suite of qualifications for businesses and individuals looking to improve their digital skills, and to meet the needs of providers looking to make the most of their Adult Education Budget (AEB).
Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) right across the country are putting digital skills right at the top of their agendas, meaning providers will need to engage with employers and learners alike to provide digital-focused curriculum.
So, to help you meet this demand, we’ve developed a complete suite of SIX brand new, regulated digital qualifications that will meet the requirements of LEPs while providing learners and businesses with the digital skills that are now vital in nearly ever workplace.
The qualifications are:
- Highfield Entry Level 3 Award in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Entry Level 3 Certificate in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 1 Award in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Digital Skills for the Workplace (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for the Workplace (RQF)
And the great news is that approved Highfield approved centres can now register to be among the first to deliver these qualifications.
For more on the complete suite, go to https://www.highfieldqualifications.com/qualifications/digital-skills