We’re proud to report that we’ve been approved to deliver EPA for the Hire Controller (Plant, Tools and Equipment) standard. Which brings the grand total of standards we’re approved to deliver EPA for to 41!
How does this role fit within my business?
An effective Hire Controller is key to the success of any company working in the hire sector for specialist plant, tools, machinery or equipment and will be one of the main points of contact for your customers.
Find an overview of the programme structure, assessment methods and pricing on our website here.
Why choose Highfield for your EPA?
We’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to.
We can offer your business a full range of assessment services, support and advice to help you and your apprentices achieve your goals.
In fact, we’re one of the leading authorities on EPA in the country and have already worked with some of the biggest and best-known organisations in the UK, delivering thousands of successful assessments across over 40 different apprenticeship standards.
This all stems from our unbeatable offer and complete assessment service, which includes:
- comprehensive assessment resources and guidance
- engagement with external quality assurance organisations
- training and standardisation for all assessors
- a dedicated employer engagement team
- a simple scheduling process with scheduling team on hand for support
- the VAULT – Highfield’s online, browser-based e-portfolio system that tracks every point of a learner’s journey, allows learners to access resources, store evidence, interact with their assigned tutor, plan their activities and view their progress.
All of which adds up to thousands of happy apprentices, providers and employers!
So, whether you’re considering taking on apprentices for the first time, wanting to have your existing in-house training recognised, or you’re searching for services to ensure you claim your full share of levy funding, you can trust Highfield to deliver.
Find the full range of standards we cover on our website here.
Email us to find out more or call our team today on 01302 363277.