Highfield is pleased to announce that our qualification regulators have confirmed that with immediate effect centres can either return to business as usual in terms of carrying out exams and assessments for all qualifications that previously fell into the estimation/centre assessed grade category, or can adapt assessments using our Qualify at Home service.
Since we launched Qualify at Home in April, we’ve now conducted over 3000 exams through remote invigilation!
Our mix-and-match Qualify at Home digital solutions include:
• e-learning – award-winning, instantly available, accessible anywhere
• e-assessment – regulated computer-based assessments
• online or hardcopy Apprenti-kits – learning resources supporting the delivery and achievement of our qualifications. These kits support stand-alone qualifications as well as apprenticeships.
• remote invigilation and assessment – at home when convenient for the learner
• e-certification – downloadable ‘original’ certificates
Watch this video to find out how Qualify at Home will enable you to support your learners who are unable to attend classroom training: