Important changes to a number of apprenticeship frameworks have taken place with effect from 1 September 2014.
The subjects affected are the Skills CFA apprenticeship frameworks covering business and administration, customer service, and management and team leading.
The key change for each area is that the separate competence and knowledge qualifications will be replaced with a single combined qualification for each subject.
For Intermediate (Level 2 pathway) Apprenticeships, these are:
- HABC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) 601/4107/4;
- HABC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF) 601/4026/4; and
- Highfield Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (RQF) 601/4094/X.
For the Advanced (Level 3 pathway) Apprenticeships, these are:
- HABC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF) 601/4029/X;
- HABC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF) 601/4027/6; and
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF) 601/4097/5.
HABC also intends to continue to support the existing qualifications, and launch two new ones, which will be the Highfield Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration (RQF) 601/4028/8 and the Highfield Level 1 Certificate in Customer Services (RQF) 601/4001/X.
All HABC qualifications are regulated and approved for inclusion in the new apprenticeship frameworks from Skills CFA, and all specifications and assessment support material were released on 1 September 2014.
If your Centre is currently approved to offer the NVQs and/or the technical certificates, you will receive automatic approval to deliver the new qualifications.
If you are a HABC Approved Centre, please contact your account manager for more details. If you are not already a HABC Approved Centre but would be interested in offering these qualifications through HABC, please call us on 0845 226 0350 or email email@example.com