Our COVID-19 Secure range is a short e-learning programme to help businesses and employees manage the return to work and provide guidance on how businesses should operate after they reopen to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
We understand business environments differ greatly, so we’re creating 2 versions for both retail and office environments.
For those working in offices, the course covers the following
- Risk assessment – handwashing, surfaces, seating arrangements
- Getting to work – travelling there and moving round the premises
- Common areas
- Working and meeting with customers, colleagues and visitors
- Cleaning – before, during and at the end of the working day
- Face and body coverings
- Accidents & incidents
- Raising concerns
For retailers, you will have access to additional content specific to your working environment.
- Working with customers
- Handling goods
- Fitting rooms
- Handling money
- Managing queues (inside and outside the premises)
Learners can download a certificate of completion and organisations will have the option to download and display an organisational certificate.
These training courses are ideal for businesses to issue to employees to complete either before returning to work or once they are back at work and will give your customers peace of mind that you are creating the safest possible environment.
Attend our free webinar today to get a better understanding of how these courses can benefit anyone working in office or retail environments.