We’re proud to report that we’ve been approved to deliver EPA for the Coaching Professional Apprenticeship Standard. Which brings the grand total of standards we’re approved to deliver EPA for to 42!
How does this role fit within my business?
This apprenticeship is for those working with a wide range of individuals and teams across organisations, empowering and engaging with them to enhance their professional performance.
In their daily work, an employee in this occupation interacts with coachees as their primary contact, bringing a fresh, independent perspective to support the individual, team or organisation with the development of its people.
Upon completion of this apprenticeship, successful apprentices will meet the requirements for registration as a Coaching Professional with one of the following professional bodies:
• The European Mentoring and Coaching Council
• The Association for Coaching
• The International Coach Federation
Find an overview of the programme structure, assessment methods and more in the coming months on our website here.
Why choose Highfield for your EPA?
We’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to.
We can offer your business a full range of assessment services, support and advice to help you and your apprentices achieve your goals.
In fact, we’re one of the leading authorities on EPA in the country and have already worked with some of the biggest and best-known organisations in the UK, delivering thousands of successful assessments across over 40 different apprenticeship standards.
This all stems from our unbeatable offer and complete assessment service, which includes:
• comprehensive assessment resources and guidance
• engagement with external quality assurance organisations
• training and standardisation for all assessors
• a dedicated employer engagement team
• a simple scheduling process with scheduling team on hand for support
• the VAULT – Highfield’s online, browser-based e-portfolio system that tracks every point of a learner’s journey, allows learners to access resources, store evidence, interact with their assigned tutor, plan their activities and view their progress.
All of which adds up to thousands of happy apprentices, providers and employers!
So, whether you’re considering taking on apprentices for the first time, wanting to have your existing in-house training recognised, or you’re searching for services to ensure you claim your full share of levy funding, you can trust Highfield to deliver.
Find the full range of standards we cover on our website here.
Email us to find out more or call our team today on 01302 363277.