We’re excited to announce we’ve been approved to deliver end-point assessment (EPA) for yet another apprenticeship standard, this time Improvement Technician.
Improvement Technicians are responsible for delivery and coaching of improvement activity within an area of responsibility, often associated with Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. They can be found across all industry sectors and functions including automotive, banking, engineering, food products, IT, property, retail, telecoms etc.
If you are an employer or provider and are interested in hearing more about the services we can provide around assessment for this standard, just drop us a line at email@example.com
Or you can talk to us on 01302 363 277 / 0845 226 0350, where one of our team members will be happy to talk you through the options available.
Highfield is already one of the leading end-point assessment organisations (EPAO) in the country with one of the widest portfolios of standards covered. Approval for this standard brings our total to 33.
To find out more, go to www.highfieldassessment.com
We know end-point assessment shouldn’t be a chore, but the truth is that sometimes it can be a little heavy on the paperwork.
And it’s not always easy to keep track of things when you have a hundred other things (or learners) to take care of.
That’s why Highfield Assessment has launched the Highfield EPA Dashboard.
Our dashboard is a brand-new digital portal that allows you to track and monitor all learners’ EPA progress in one place.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the dashboard tracks every point of a learner’s journey and allows you to gather data, generate reports and action tasks.
Through the dashboard, you’ll be able to:
- see how many learners you have registered with Highfield
- monitor what stage they are at (on-programme, in EPA, completed)
- generate reports on the grades and progress of each learner
- look at where your learners are by region or even country
- export learners’ data to spreadsheets for your own records and reporting systems
- filter learners by standard, grade or status
- create detailed individual reports on each learner
- See learners’ results the moment they are available
And because the last thing you need is information overload, we’ve broken down everything into visual graphs and charts so you can see where you and your learners are at a glance.
So to get started, get in touch and we’ll guide you through the quick set-up process.
Call us on 0845 2260350 / 01302 363277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting your head around the new world of apprenticeship standards and end-point assessment can be tricky for the uninitiated. But here at Highfield, we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to, and have published a range of completely free guidance documents to help you and your learners prepare effectively for EPA.
Our Gateway Readiness Reports can be used to log the outcomes of your formal gateway meetings and be submitted to the end-point assessment organisation as evidence of your apprentices’ readiness to enter gateway and commence end-point assessment.
Meanwhile, our EPA Kits outline all you need to know about the EPA for each standard and provide an overview of the on-programme delivery requirements. In addition, they include authoritative advice and guidance for trainers on how to prepare apprentices for EPA and offer suggestions on different approaches. The EPA kits include:
- a section focused on delivery, where the standard and assessment criteria are presented in a suggested format that is suitable for delivery
- guidance on how to prepare the apprentice for gateway
- detailed information on which part of the standard is assessed by which assessment method
- a section focused on the end-point assessment method where the assessment criteria are presented in a format suitable for carrying out ‘mock’ assessments
- suggestions on how to prepare the apprentice for each part of the end-point assessment
- a practice test that you can use with apprentices
To download the Gateway Readiness Reports and EPA Kits, go to www.highfieldassessment.com, click on ‘Standards’, then click on the standard you are interested in.You’ll find the downloads on each page.