Respected food safety expert Richard Sprenger leads a line-up of some of Europe’s foremost food safety authorities at a national conference this November.
- Richard Sprenger, Chairman of HABC, author of Hygiene for Management and the Food Safety Handbook;
- John Barnes, Head of Local Authority Audit and Liaison Division, FSA;
- Sarah Daniels, Chartered Environmental Health Practitioner, The RedCat Partnership Ltd;
- Euan MacAuslan, Senior Training Advisor for The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea;
- Professor David Foskett (MBE CMA), Head of the London School of Hospitality and Tourism;
- Professor Chris Griffith, editor of the British Food Journal;
- Professor Patrick Wall, Professor of Public Health, University College Dublin;
- Peter Wareing, Principal Food Safety Advisor at Leatherhead Food Research; and
- Stuart Wiggans, Regulatory Compliance Lead for Retail Operations, ASDA Stores Ltd.
Richard Sprenger, HABC Chairman, said, ‘I am delighted that so many respected and authoritative figures will be joining me to speak on the day. The seminar is a must-attend event for anyone with food safety responsibilities, and will cover everything from the role of retailers and improving food safety culture to FSA initiatives and implementing good practice in the hospitality sector’.
The conference is expected to attract an anticipated 600 delegates including blue-chip corporate clients and brand names, leading industry experts and educators and trainers.
The food safety seminar is one of seven that make up the entire conference covering a number of sectors including apprenticeships, fire safety/health and safety, first aid, licensing, pool lifeguarding and security.
Cost per attendee is £135+VAT for HABC Approved Centres and £195+VAT for non-Centres, with discounts available for early and multiple bookings.
For more information on the food safety seminar, click here.