We know end-point assessment shouldn’t be a chore, but the truth is that sometimes it can be a little heavy on the paperwork.
And it’s not always easy to keep track of things when you have a hundred other things (or learners) to take care of.
That’s why Highfield Assessment has launched the Highfield EPA Dashboard.
Our dashboard is a brand-new digital portal that allows you to track and monitor all learners’ EPA progress in one place.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the dashboard tracks every point of a learner’s journey and allows you to gather data, generate reports and action tasks.
Through the dashboard, you’ll be able to:
- see how many learners you have registered with Highfield
- monitor what stage they are at (on-programme, in EPA, completed)
- generate reports on the grades and progress of each learner
- look at where your learners are by region or even country
- export learners’ data to spreadsheets for your own records and reporting systems
- filter learners by standard, grade or status
- create detailed individual reports on each learner
- See learners’ results the moment they are available
And because the last thing you need is information overload, we’ve broken down everything into visual graphs and charts so you can see where you and your learners are at a glance.
So to get started, get in touch and we’ll guide you through the quick set-up process.
Call us on 0845 2260350 / 01302 363277 or email email@example.com