The new Highfield Apprenti-kits are designed specifically to support the on-programme delivery of the new apprenticeship standards.
• mapped to the standards that they support
• available as an e-kit that is compatible with most e-portfolio systems
• broken down into manageable-sized modules that can be completed at the apprentice’s own pace
• used to evidence the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by the apprentice
• packed full of over 1,000 hours of our experience, expertise and knowledge
• ideal for tracking learners’ progress towards gateway and evidencing their readiness for end-point assessment
The new Apprenti-Kit Plus enhances the value and learning experience of an apprentice by including:
• a health and wellbeing book
• an end-point assessment support document
• a choice of 5 e-learning short courses
This enhanced bundle that truly benefits your apprentice is available for just £15.
Find out more here.