HABC is hosting an event to provide current and topical information on the latest issues and trends in food safety, and help trainers develop their techniques for teaching learners.
Held at Academy House, Doncaster, on 2 December 2014, Delivering Food Safety Training is a one-day workshop covering a variety of topics important to any food safety trainer including:
- Food fraud – including the impact on businesses and case study reviews;
- Issues – information on current thinking regarding microbiology, contamination and trends, a guide on where to find the latest statistics, surveys and case studies, and how to effectively update learners in your lessons;
- Matching your training to your audience – a group activity to develop tasks for different levels of learners, with the focus on pitch and terminology;
- Training – an update on current and proposed food safety qualifications from HABC; and
- Resources – a chance to see for yourself some of the new (and upcoming) resources now available to food safety trainers.
Cost per delegate is £95 plus VAT for HABC Approved Centres and £155 plus VAT for non-Centres.
For more information or to book your place, email us at email@example.com or call 0845 226 0350.
Alternatively, book online here.