Highfield Qualifications is holding a final series of ‘Introducing…’ events for CIEH centres looking to make the switch.
From this April, the CIEH will no longer be offering regulated qualifications and will be withdrawing its status as an awarding organisation. As a result, Highfield has been holding briefings for those centres that want to continue delivering regulated qualifications and are exploring ways of doing this.
Each breakfast briefing lasts two hours and will provide further information on the benefits of being an approved Highfield centre, our policies and values, as well as guidance on our registration process.
Dates and locations are:
- Thursday 6 April 2017 – Cheadle
- Wednesday 12 April 2017 – Maidstone
- Thursday 13 April 2017 – Taunton
- Thursday 25 April 2017 – Belfast
What you can expect on the day:
- details on how to switch from CIEH to Highfield, plus our support during that process and afterwards
- overview of the qualifications we offer, and are planning to offer
- information on our FREE centre registration for CIEH customers
- guidance on moving qualifications over to the Register of Qualifications Framework (RQF)
- examples of associated training materials from Highfield International
- the opportunity to network with training providers
And of course, you’ll get the chance to meet the Highfield team and some of our subject matter experts face-to-face, ask questions and give us your views on what you want to see from a responsive awarding organisation in terms of service, qualifications and products.
To book yourself and/or your colleagues on to this event, please visit here.
Alternatively, you can secure your place by calling us on 0845 226 0350/01302 363277 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
We hope that you can join us for what is sure to be an extremely informative event.